Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Pledge Update

Last time I wrote that my pledge would be to buy only organic products from the grocery store...this has been a little more difficult than I had expected! I went grocery shopping today and did my best to buy organically but ended up with merely some fruit and a few dairy products...so I suppose next time I go grocery shopping I might do some research on grocery stores with large organic sections rather than take a chance on a store with a very small organic section like this one! I have also been doing pretty well with reducing my water usage and have been hand washing my dishes and taking shorted showers. Hopefully I can keep this up and maybe become a little more successful at shopping organically!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wang Center for Global Education, Pacific Lutheran University, 12180 Park Avenue S. Tacoma, WA 98447 253-531-7577